Vendor Landscape: Cloud File Sharing
Deploy a robust solution that allows users to securely access their files anytime, anywhere.
Send a friend or colleague a link to this article
View Vendor Shortlist
What is a shortlist?
A shortlist is a personalized list of vendors based on the criteria you define. Your shortlist offers more information about vendor's strengths, weaknesses, price-points, etc, and ranks them according to your needs.
What is a Value Score?
The Value Score indexes each vendor’s product offering and business strength relative to their price point. It does not indicate vendor ranking.
Vendors that score high offer more bang for the buck (e.g. features, usability, stability, etc.) than the average vendor, while the inverse is true for those that score lower.
Price-conscious enterprises may wish to give the Value Score more consideration than those who are more focused on specific vendor/product attributes.
- File collaboration among workers can be a challenge for many organizations. Cumbersome legacy enterprise content management solutions often don’t cut it, and file collaboration by email presents a myriad of challenges, such as lack of versioning.
- Employees are demanding file sharing solutions that are as easy to use as consumer-oriented products like Dropbox.
- IT departments that don’t provide robust solutions for file sharing will have their authority undermined by business-owned applications.
- There are many best-of-breed business-oriented file sharing solutions that offer secure access to employee documents in the cloud. Forward-thinking enterprises are adopting and deploying these products for employee file collaboration.
- Cloud file sharing (CFS) solutions complement your broader collaboration portfolio, including social collaboration tools.
Impact and Result
- Understand what’s new in the CFS market.
- Evaluate CFS vendors and products for your enterprise needs using Info-Tech’s Cloud File Sharing Vendor Landscape.
- Determine which products are most appropriate for your particular use case and scenario.
Get the Complete Storyboard
See how all the steps you need to take come together, with tools and advice to help with each task on your list.Download Now
Get to Action
Evaluate the leading solutions for cloud file sharing
Understand the market and available options.
Identify the cloud file sharing solution that best meets enterprise needs
Develop a shortlist to speed the selection process.
Issue an RFP to the shortlist of vendors
Solicit responses from shortlisted vendors to find optimal enterprise fit.
Review RFP winners
Ensure that selected proponents can deliver when it counts.