RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
- Development methodologies and environments have proliferated, increasing complexity for the manager who needs to manage Agile development with an Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tool.
- Code bases continue to increase in size, necessitating an integrated ALM tool that can manage all phases of development.
- The cost of ALM licenses puts pressure on the budget-conscious IT leader.
- Premium offerings give the ability to customize process. Evaluate your need for, and the cost of, process customization before you make your purchase.
- Premium products support development across the growing range of platforms and development methodologies. Assess your present and future platform needs.
- A number of new vendors have entered the market in the last few years. Niche offerings can serve your needs at a fraction of the cost of a premium tool.
Impact and Result
- Choose the right range of features for your development scenario.
- Find an integrated solution that will reduce your development costs.
1. Assess Agile ALM vendor feature sets and viability
Determine which vendors best suit your Agile ALM needs.
2. Use your requirements to set evaluation priorities
Develop a custom shortlist based on Agile ALM criteria most important to your organization.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.