Improve Data Quality in the Small Enterprise
Better data quality today makes for better decisions tomorrow.
Data is an asset but only if the quality level is high. Small enterprises must maintain high-quality data for decision making to stay competitive in today’s economy.
- Poor data quality is often a significant barrier to small enterprise organizations leveraging data as an asset for growth.
- Misalignment frequently occurs between the data that is produced and the data that is needed to drive key business decisions.
- Resource allocation is limited in a small enterprise environment, and data quality initiatives are seen as complex and time consuming.
- Build an understanding of the root causes leading to current issues with the organization’s quality of data. Work alongside relevant stakeholders to establish which insights the business needs to acquire from its data, and establish a resulting set of quality standards.
- Leverage a set of efficient interview and data assessment techniques catered for the small enterprise environment.
Talk to our analyst about this Research
Be recognized for your expertise! Participate in an expert interview with one of our analysts and we will showcase your contribution on our upcoming Info-Tech Client Hall Of Fame.
Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and provides you with the opportunity to share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.