- Effective data management requires a cross-functional approach that engages both the business and IT.
- Despite the growing focus on data, many organizations struggle to develop an effective strategy for managing their data assets.
- Effective data management is more than just a technical solution. It requires a change in culture from the business and investments in resourcing, technology, and process.
- Data management is not one size fits all. Cut through the noise related to data management and create a strategy and process that is right for the organization.
- Take a data-oriented approach. Maintain a focus on data throughout a project’s planning, delivery, and evaluation stages.
Impact and Result
- Use this blueprint to develop, document, and prioritize the steps involved in building the data strategy.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.