Create Data Strategies for the Small Enterprise
Harness the power of data and drive the business to success.
- Effective data management requires a cross-functional approach that engages both the business and IT.
- Despite the growing focus on data, many organizations struggle to develop an effective strategy for managing their data assets.
- Effective data management is more than just a technical solution. It requires a change in culture from the business and investments in resourcing, technology, and process.
- Data management is not one size fits all. Cut through the noise related to data management and create a strategy and process that is right for the organization.
- Take a data-oriented approach. Maintain a focus on data throughout a project’s planning, delivery, and evaluation stages.
Impact and Result
- Use this blueprint to develop, document, and prioritize the steps involved in building the data strategy.
Create data strategies for the small enterprise
Read our concise Executive Brief to find out why you should create data strategies. Review Info-Tech’s methodology, and understand the ways we can support you in completing this project.
Foster a data culture
Inform the business about the importance of data.
Organize and present findings
Present a prioritized list of data strategies to stakeholders.