Create Data Strategies for the Small Enterprise
Harness the power of data and drive the business to success.
In order to remain competitive in a data-driven market landscape, small enterprise organizations must understand how to use data to support the achievement of business capabilities and strategic goals.
- IT and the business do not connect on the key drivers fuelling each unit’s strategic plans and how data can be leveraged moving forward.
- An overarching strategy around data usage and how it impacts the business objectives is missing from the organization.
- The environment is currently stuck in a “dataphobe” culture, and the implications of data management may seem daunting to those involved.
- Gather the business and IT together to collaborate on a data strategy that meets the needs and objectives of both functional units.
- Build on industry best practices to understand where your organization should aim for its data strategy to land, and build out the supporting processes step by step.
- Involve all relevant stakeholders in the creation of a data strategy to foster a culture that is understanding of the benefits of harnessing the power of data.
Talk to our analyst about this Research
Be recognized for your expertise! Participate in an expert interview with one of our analysts and we will showcase your contribution on our upcoming Info-Tech Client Hall Of Fame.
Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and provides you with the opportunity to share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.