- There is currently no vaccine for COVID-19.
- COVID-19 protocols are required to ensure health & safety and to prevent outbreaks.
- COVID-19 protocols require organizations to assess and change current operations and workplace layouts to ensure the health & safety of employees, clients, customers, the public, and other stakeholders.
- Organizations operating in different regions may have different federal and local public health restrictions and COVID-19 guidelines and be in different stages of the pandemic.
- The pandemic has disrupted value chains, vendors, suppliers, and customer demand.
- This disruption may be greater or lesser for different work units within an organization, further complicating this process, requiring work units to operate in different ways or at different times.
Workplace changes spurred by the realities of COVID-19 have been so seismic it is highly unlikely things will go back to the way they were before.
Impact and Result
- Review business operations and determine how to deploy the workforce, as necessary, within the workplace.
- Build a plan that uses the organization’s key strategic priorities to identify and prioritize work units.
- Maintain awareness of public health requirements and legislation to design “return to work” protocols, such as health & safety, include actions to address employee specific challenges, and be prepared to iterate.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved