- For many, the WFH arrangement will be temporary, however, the uncertainty around the length of the pandemic makes it hard for organizations to plan long term.
- As onboarding plans traditionally carry a six- to twelve-month outlook, the uncertainty around how long employees will be working remotely makes it challenging to determine how much of the current onboarding program needs to change. In addition, introducing new technologies to a remote workforce and planning training on how to access and effectively use these technologies is difficult.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a virtual environment many organizations were not prepared for.
- Focusing on critical parts of the onboarding process and leveraging current technology allows organizations to quickly adapt to the uncertainty and constant change.
Impact and Result
- Organizations need to assess their existing onboarding process and identify the parts that are critical.
- Using the technology currently available, organizations must adapt onboarding to a virtual environment.
- Develop a plan to re-assess and update the onboarding program according to the duration of the situation.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved