If you’re implementing a Resource & Patient Management System (RPMS) you first need to know whether it makes sense to do so. As a result, you’ll need proper insight into the inner workings of your organization and its needs. As such, Phase 1 of the research is focused upon defining your RPMS state and requirements. This phase will take you through the following activities:
- Align stakeholders.
- Review deployment options.
- Document your project challenges, drivers, and goals.
- Conduct an RPMS and healthcare SWOT analysis.
- Assess your agency and community context.
- Assess your current state to decide whether to proceed with RPMS.
- Gather requirements.
Use this phase as part of the full blueprint, Select, Implement, or Change a Resource & Patient Management System.