The project kick-off meeting is an essential step of successful project management. There are several objectives of the kick-off meeting:
- Provide an overview of the project.
- Introduce the team members.
- Model how the team is going work together to complete the project.
- Define roles and responsibilities.
- Identify required project work.
- Outline team rules and project management processes.
- Identify a communications plan.
Use this template to organize the team and ensure that everyone is on the same before project work begins.