Use this template to define a specific process for pricing software. The template includes the following sections:
- Analyst Perspective
- Executive Summary
- What is an optimized price strategy?
- Challenging environment
- Pricing skills are declining
- Key considerations for more effective pricing decisions
- Case Study
- New product price approach
- Is Your Pricing Strategy Optimized?
- Who should care about optimized pricing?
- SoftwareReviews' methodology for optimizing your price strategy
- Insight summary
- Blueprint deliverables and guided implementation steps
- Guided Implementation
- SoftwareReviews offers various levels of support
- Workshop overview
- Our process
- Assign team responsibilities
- Educate the team
- Document portfolio and target products
- Clarify product target margins
- Establish customer price to value
- Identify competitive pricing
- Establish new price and gain buy-in
- Summary of Accomplishment
- Related SoftwareReviews Research
Optimize your pricing strategy program by defining a central, high-level guide to describe goals, responsibilities, and the process that will underlie product pricing against customer view of value and competitive and economic pressures.