Now is the time to convert to an EMV-compliant POS system because your fraud exposure risk is rising by 78% from 2015 to 2016, liability is shifting towards the merchant from the acquirer, customer experience is affected, and contactless payments are coming into play. This research will help you:
- Articulate the importance of EMV to your stakeholders in order to launch the project.
- Select a PCI-compliant, EMV-compliant, and system-compatible vendor.
- Reduce your PCI scope.
- Reduce the likelihood of spending 18 months on EMV implementation by providing you with a step-by-step implementation guide.
- Deploy and monitor the EMV solution.
- Prepare for contactless payments.
EMV is here to stay. You can make it quick and painless or long and frustrating. Info-Tech’s blueprint will help you achieve the former.