Get Instant Access
To unlock the full content, please fill out our simple form and receive instant access.
Do not wait to begin sourcing ideas that will advance the reputation of IT. It will only take a few weeks to assemble a team to start facilitating IT-led innovation.
Use the activities in this phase to:
- Identify areas that IT needs to innovate around in order to increase business satisfaction.
- Assemble an innovation working group.
- Assign roles and responsibilities for the innovation process.
- Communicate the innovation initiative to the rest of the department.
- Prepare the team to begin sourcing ideas and launch the initiative.
Put just enough structure around your innovation initiative to get it kick-started effectively.