Security pressure posture analysis helps your organization assess your real security context and enables you to invest in the right security functions while balancing the cost and value in alignment with business strategies.
The Information Security Pressure Analysis Tool assesses the following aspects:
- Company industry and type
- End-user characteristics
- Compliance obligations
- Customer security requirements
- Business security requirements
- Corporate data
- Complexity of technology environments
- Historical security incidents
- Physical location profile
Security pressure sets the baseline that will help you avoid over-investing or under-investing in your security functions.
Use this tool in conjunction with the project blueprint, Build an Information Security Strategy.