This phase will take you through the following activities:
- Decide if your nation has sufficient connectivity for a digital strategy.
- Identify a digital strategy working group through a stakeholder analysis.
- Conduct an IT SWOT analysis to understand the context of your technology, processes, and people.
- Conduct a tribal nation SWOT analysis to gain insight on the context of your nation.
- Leverage the NATRC Reference Architecture of identify key capabilities and processes that will deliver value to your community and citizens.
- Journey map the impact of potential initiatives on key personas to highlight positive and negative experiences or challenges.
Use this phase as part of the full blueprint, Empower Members Through Digital Engagement, to understand why a digital strategy might be right for your nation, the context in which that strategy would be created, and the impact of key capabilities on impacted personas.