Make the defendable decisions on which employees will be impacted by the workforce reduction. Use the Employee Layoff Selection Tool to:
- Assign importance weightings to segment evaluation criteria.
- Enter all segments under consideration and answer a series of questions for each.
- View the results of the Segment Importance Evaluation and compare roles with a more detailed breakdown of scores.
- Outline the skills your organization has defined as critical.
- List the employees being examined and document which skills each possesses to inform which department or function each employee can be transferred to.
- Chose the criteria you want to rate employees on and rank employees against the criteria to determine a Final Score for each employee.
- Determine the top three responsibilities and related skills for each employee.
Use this tool to objectively assess employee layoff decisions.