This phase will teach you how to demonstrate the specific controls being used to uphold the principles of PbD and DPbD in your IT systems.
This phase will take you through the following activities:
- Using governance to close gaps in system configurations
- Incorporating an industry-standard framework to make DPbD actionable
- Brainstorming DPbD controls
- Completing DPbD controls matrix
- Drafting systems privacy statements
- Planning for incident management
Use this phase as part of the full blueprint, Demonstrate Data Protection by Design for IT Systems.