This phase will introduce the various container deployment models, and will help you develop a short- and long-term container adoption strategy based on your business and workload needs. This phase will take you through the following activities:
- Compare containers and VMs.
- Explore your workload deployment needs.
- Develop initiatives for container adoption on VMs.
- Develop a bare-metal container pilot.
- Develop initiatives for bare-metal container adoption.
- Assemble the ideal container software ecosystem.
Use this phase as part of the full blueprint, Containers Survival Guide for Infrastructure.