The contact center marketspace hosts an array of architectures, making it difficult for IT to choose a right-sized solution that meets business requirements. From navigating the marketspace to constructing a statement of work, this blueprint offers a method for choosing a right-sized contact center solution. Use Info-Tech's methods and tools to:
- Assess and choose a right-sized contact center architecture.
- Gather business requirements to secure stakeholder buy-in.
- Define key deliverables and shortlist vendors.
- Score RFP/RFQ proposals and choose a vendor.
- Construct a SOW that avoids major pitfalls.