This phase will help you identify the information products the tribe needs to inform the system requirements of your GIS program. This phase will take you through the following activities:
- Conduct requirements gathering to identify the specific needs of the tribe.
- Describe the information products in further detail.
- Consider the data requirements of the GIS program.
- Determine system requirements.
- Calculate an ROI and develop the proposal into a business case.
Use this phase as part of the full blueprint, Build Effective Land Management through GIS.