This tool takes you through a multi-step process of mapping data assets, generating analytics ideas, documenting stakeholder alignment, and building an analytics operating model for implementation.
It guides you through the following activities:
- Core Data Assets: Identifying the core data assets that will provide a foundation for your data products.
- Analytics Ideas Collection: Documenting the business ideas for analytics identified at business user interviews/group sessions.
- Stakeholder Alignment: Identifying the stakeholder(s) who are critical to supporting the organization's analytics processes.
- Analytics Capability Assessment: Mapping the current and future analytics capabilities using a hub-and-spoke model.
- Operating Model Results: Using a brief summary diagram to document operating model results.