Access this Note FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
The preparation for IT strategy development and execution lays the foundation for IT strategy success.
This research will help you:
- Understand what constitutes a successful IT strategy, and what the benefits and costs of a successful IT strategy are.
- Develop a sponsored mandate for IT strategy.
- Define the appropriate timing, scope, detail level, and planning horizon of the IT strategy to be developed.
- Create a charter for your IT strategy development.
- Ensure there are organizational capabilities to execute your IT strategy.
- Choose a method to staff your IT strategy development.
Don’t attempt to develop an IT strategy with insufficient pre-planning, or you may lose the stakeholders along the way, and your strategy will address the wrong topics, the wrong timeframe, at the wrong level of detail.
Already a member?