Prepare for a Successful IT Strategy Storyboard Sample
The preparation for IT strategy development and execution lays the foundation for IT strategy success.
This research will help you:
- Understand what constitutes a successful IT strategy, and what the benefits and costs of a successful IT strategy are.
- Develop a sponsored mandate for IT strategy.
- Define the appropriate timing, scope, detail level, and planning horizon of the IT strategy to be developed.
- Create a charter for your IT strategy development.
- Ensure there are organizational capabilities to execute your IT strategy.
- Choose a method to staff your IT strategy development.
Don’t attempt to develop an IT strategy with insufficient pre-planning, or you may lose the stakeholders along the way, and your strategy will address the wrong topics, the wrong timeframe, at the wrong level of detail.