Access this Template/Policy and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Use this template and its power map to help visualize the importance of various stakeholders and their concerns, and prioritize your time according to the most powerful and most impacted stakeholders.
Answer important questions about each stakeholder:
- Power: How much influence does the stakeholder have? Enough to drive the project forward or into the ground?
- Involvement: How interested is the stakeholder? How involved is the stakeholder in the project already?
- Impact: To what degree will the stakeholder be impacted? Will this significantly change how they do their job?
- Support: Is the stakeholder a supporter of the project? Neutral? A resistor?
Focus on key players: relevant stakeholders who have high power, should have high involvement, and are highly impacted.