- COVID-19 has created new risks to physical encounters among workers and customers. New biosecurity processes and ways to effectively enforce them – in the least intrusive way possible – are required to resume these activities.
- New biosecurity standards will be imposed on many industries and the autonomous edge will be part of the solution to manage that new reality.
Impact and Result
- There are some key considerations for businesses considering new biosecurity measures:
- If prevention, then ID-based access control
- If intervention, then alerts based on data
- If investigation, then contact tracing