Get Instant Access
To unlock the full content, please fill out our simple form and receive instant access.
This blueprint phase, Right-Size the Solution, will help you conduct a current-state assessment and evaluate solution alternatives. This phase will take you through the following activities:
- Conduct a learning material audit
- Solicit requirements from organizational stakeholders
- Sketch your current learning processes to identify gaps
- Take inventory of relevant IT systems
- Determine current cost of learning
- Create LMS content strategy
- Analyze LMS strategy learner survey results
- Identify process owners
- Select project metrics and guiding principles
- Evaluate learning applications
- Create integration plan
Use this phase as part of the full Take an Educated Approach to Developing an LMS Strategy blueprint.