Implementing mobile development on any platform requires a complete diagnostic of the technical stack to ensure its components can easily integrate with mobile technologies. Development teams must look for ways to leverage existing toolsets, mid-tier, and back-end support to minimize TCOs.
Take a systematic approach to select and implement into your organization:
- Prepare a project charter to gain the support of your key stakeholders.
- Identify the high priority mobile stories user stories and drill down to derive the use cases.
- Take the user-centric and enterprise-centric approach to select and design your ideal mobile platform.
- Create a comprehensive implementation plan to prepare your existing infrastructure for the installation, integration, instrumentation, testing and deployment of your mobile platform.
- Continually measure the performance and acceptance of your mobile platform and determine the steps to optimize your mobile platform.