- The industry is at a high point of tension as the world, and especially the United States, waits to see how regulations will fall.
- Many casinos are determining what their strategy will be for online gaming and a key component of that decision is determining their online casino vendor(s).
- Ready or not, regulation is coming. While Info-Tech does not expect to see Federal regulation within the next few years, most states, with few exceptions, will push forward regulations in the coming years.
- Don’t wait for regulation to act. For-wager play is not the only type of online presence a casino can have. Even in yet to be regulated states, your operation can benefit from online gaming in the form of social and play-for-fun games. The cost to build a player base now on free play will be more than recovered when you introduce them to for-wager.
- Online must be an extension of the brick-and-mortar experience. When regulation hits, your existing clientele will have their choice of online platforms. Through integrated loyalty point systems, cross-medium promotions, and familiar branding, however, you can bring them into your online domain and keep their revenues in your casino – online or otherwise.
Impact and Result
- Shortlist top online casino vendors and their products based on requirements for iGaming trends and existing land-based casino games.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major online casino vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
This guided implementation is a three call advisory process.
Guided Implementation #1 -
Call #1 - Shortlist Assistance and Requirements
Get off to a productive start: Discuss the market space and how vendors are evaluated. Decide which platform suits you best and narrow down the options based on customized requirements.
Guided Implementation #2 -
Call #1 - RFP and Budget Review
Interpret and act on RFP results: Review vendors’ RFPs and ensure the solution will meet your needs. Discuss average pricing of solutions and what can fit into your budget.
Guided Implementation #3 -
Call #1 - Negotiation and Contract Review
Purchase optimization: Review contracts and discuss best practices in negotiation tactics to get the best price for your solution.