- The industry is at a high point of tension as the world, and especially the United States, waits to see how regulations will fall.
- Many casinos are determining what their strategy will be for online gaming and a key component of that decision is determining their online casino vendor(s).
- Ready or not, regulation is coming. While Info-Tech does not expect to see Federal regulation within the next few years, most states, with few exceptions, will push forward regulations in the coming years.
- Don’t wait for regulation to act. For-wager play is not the only type of online presence a casino can have. Even in yet to be regulated states, your operation can benefit from online gaming in the form of social and play-for-fun games. The cost to build a player base now on free play will be more than recovered when you introduce them to for-wager.
- Online must be an extension of the brick-and-mortar experience. When regulation hits, your existing clientele will have their choice of online platforms. Through integrated loyalty point systems, cross-medium promotions, and familiar branding, however, you can bring them into your online domain and keep their revenues in your casino – online or otherwise.
Impact and Result
- Shortlist top online casino vendors and their products based on requirements for iGaming trends and existing land-based casino games.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major online casino vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
This guided implementation is a three call advisory process.
Guided Implementation #1 -
Call #1 - Shortlist Assistance and Requirements
Get off to a productive start: Discuss the market space and how vendors are evaluated. Decide which platform suits you best and narrow down the options based on customized requirements.
Guided Implementation #2 -
Call #1 - RFP and Budget Review
Interpret and act on RFP results: Review vendors’ RFPs and ensure the solution will meet your needs. Discuss average pricing of solutions and what can fit into your budget.
Guided Implementation #3 -
Call #1 - Negotiation and Contract Review
Purchase optimization: Review contracts and discuss best practices in negotiation tactics to get the best price for your solution.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this Blueprint, and what our clients have to say.