Vendor Landscape: iGaming Platforms
Choosing the right partner is critical when bringing your brick and mortar into the online world.
Send a friend or colleague a link to this article
- The industry is at a high point of tension as the world, and especially the United States, waits to see how regulations will fall.
- Many casinos are determining what their strategy will be for online gaming and a key component of that decision is determining their online casino vendor(s).
- Ready or not, regulation is coming. While Info-Tech does not expect to see Federal regulation within the next few years, most states, with few exceptions, will push forward regulations in the coming years.
- Don’t wait for regulation to act. For-wager play is not the only type of online presence a casino can have. Even in yet to be regulated states, your operation can benefit from online gaming in the form of social and play-for-fun games. The cost to build a player base now on free play will be more than recovered when you introduce them to for-wager.
- Online must be an extension of the brick-and-mortar experience. When regulation hits, your existing clientele will have their choice of online platforms. Through integrated loyalty point systems, cross-medium promotions, and familiar branding, however, you can bring them into your online domain and keep their revenues in your casino – online or otherwise.
Impact and Result
- Shortlist top online casino vendors and their products based on requirements for iGaming trends and existing land-based casino games.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major online casino vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
Want to Participate in Our Research?
- Analyst Interviews: Share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.
- Webinars: Interactive session to keep us focused on topics you want to tackle.
- Upcoming Workshops: Accelerate your project with an onsite, expert analyst to facilitate a workshop for you. Contact us for more details.
Get the Complete Storyboard
See how all the steps you need to take come together, with tools and advice to help with each task on your list.Download Now
Get to Action
Understand the online casino platform market space
Understand the market and available options.
Review online casino platform solutions
Develop a shortlist to speed the selection process.
Issue an RFP to the shortlist of vendors
Solicit responses from shortlisted vendors to find optimal enterprise fit.
Review RFP winners
Ensure that selected proponents can deliver when it counts.