- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions have the potential to help gaming and hospitality organizations of all sizes gain valuable patron insights from otherwise disparate and siloed transactional systems and empower guest-facing employees with actionable data to enhance and personalize the guest experience and increase revenues.
- Single property, small and mid-sized organizations often lack resources for full-scale CRM deployments and struggle with the ROI of CRM, yet CRM suites are important for efficiently acquiring, retaining, and growing a profitable customer base. Organizations must select a product that has demonstrated gaming and hospitality systems integrations, cost-effective deployment and operating models, and a commitment to rising CRM trends around social and mobility.
- Don’t overlook core capabilities like sales and marketing automation or patron record management just because a vendor is able to flash a few GHRC-specific integration credentials or an initially low per user price. Taking your prioritized system integrations and ensuring the key data points and insights are accurately represented and used throughout these core capabilities by your staff is the difference between success and failure.
- Mobile support is improving with cutting-edge mobile technologies that include browser-independent and tablet-optimized applications, as well as dedicated apps that leverage native device capabilities. Usability is expected to remain a differentiator for CRM vendors.
- SaaS is the norm, not the exception, as the majority of vendors profiled offer cloud-hosted deployment models. Some vendors (e.g. Salesforce) forego the on-premise deployment altogether. Critically evaluate the total costs and staff associated with an on-premise deployment before eliminating a SaaS solution.
Impact and Result
- Understand what’s new in the GHRC CRM market.
- Shortlist top CRM vendors and their products based on requirements and use cases specific to the gaming & hospitality industry as well as newer trends such as social and mobile.
- In particular, pay close attention to the social component of sales, marketing, and customer service management feature sets.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major GHRC CRM vendors and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.