- Organizations must effectively create and support web content. Those with multiple related websites need a web content management (WCM) solution that enables effective brand management.
- CIOs and IT departments are looking to put content development and management into the hands of marketing and need a WCM solution that integrates with marketing and enterprise tools.
- Organizations are seeking to incorporate and manage user generated content on their websites.
- The quality of content tools is high: focus on differentiating features, such as social tools and the presence of marketing analytics. Select your solution on the availability of advanced features that are most beneficial to your organization.
- This is no longer IT’s problem; WCM has moved out of IT’s domain and into marketing’s ownership. IT’s role now is implementation and technical support.
- Open source is a high quality option; open source solutions now have release schedules and a robust community that provides excellent support for novice users.
Impact and Result
- Understand what’s new in the WCM market.
- Evaluate WCM vendors and products for your enterprise needs.
- Determine which products are most appropriate for your particular use case and scenario.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved