Recognize the Value and Work of Your Small Enterprise IT Team
How to say thank you to your team who may often feel that they are working a thankless job.
- Understanding each unique employee’s motivators and engagement drivers.
- Using recognition tactics that incentivize staff behavior and performance that benefits the department and broader organization.
- Creating non-disruptive and cost-efficient recognition techniques.
- Laying the foundation for a peer-to-peer recognition culture.
- Employees prefer non-cash rewards or thoughtful acts of recognition over cash rewards.
- Small genuine gestures of recognition from a manager or peer can be the most impactful recognition tactic for most employees.
Impact and Result
- Employees become more motivated, proactive, and committed.
- Staff sees peers and peer behavior that they wish to emulate.
- Improved and more frequent acts of recognition help to improve the culture of the IT department.
Recognize the value and work of your small enterprise IT team
Build a plan for implementing recognition techniques that motivate your team and benefit your organization.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Build Your Recognition Program
- Understand the keys to a successful recognition program.
- Identify pains related to recognition and define tactics to mitigate these pains.
- Define key behaviors to recognize.
- Determine right-sized recognition tactics to recognize positive behaviors.
- Build recognition toolkits to make recognition easy.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Defined program vision statement.
- Identified metrics.
- Clearly defined behaviors that you will recognize.
- Determined recognition tactics.
- A personalized recognition toolkit to provide to management.
Identify recognition characteristics.
- Identify current pains.
Build recognition vision statement.
- Recognition Vision Statement
Analyze current state.
Define key metrics.
- Program Metrics
Determine recognition behaviors.
- Recognition Handbook
Build recognition toolkit.
- Recognition Toolkit