THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
- Business Process Management (BPM) is a long-standing business practice that can now be largely automated with a BPM suite to help manage tasks and workflows across the enterprise.
- Every solution in this Vendor Landscape has a distinct combination of features, so deciding on the best fit will require careful consideration.
- Product selection should be based on more than just a big-name vendor. Smaller vendors that focus on one type of solution may be more dedicated to the space, but also might lack the support you require. Selection of a solution must always be considered as a long-term partnership with the vendor you select.
- BPM suites are business oriented and as such it will likely be business users who use it the most. Be sure to select a solution that reflects the technical competencies of the users, such as choosing a solution with a familiar and easy-to-use design interface.
- Be certain that the BPM suite solution that you select can integrate into your enterprise’s technology ecosystem. If you are new to BPM suites, it may make sense to use a subscription-based cloud solution instead of investing up-front in an on-premise suite.
- Price is a differentiator in this space. The highest price from the biggest vendor does not always mean the best product. Organizations need to conduct their due diligence in their evaluation of the product’s full capabilities, the vendor’s stability and support, and the price to get the best product for their specific requirements.
Impact and Result
- BPM suites are an excellent way to optimize your business processes and make your enterprise more productive.
- Selecting the optimal solution ensures the greatest level of process optimization.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.