- Blockchain Research Institute
- Ivey Business School
- Anonymous contributors
- Blockchain, the underpinning technology behind bitcoin, is broadcast as a powerful technology capable of transforming the entire business world.
- Many companies are racing towards blockchain adoption in hope of achieving first-mover advantage.
- Supply chains have never been under more stress than now, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Organizations are looking for solutions to drive transparency, integrity, efficiency and security.
- Most leaders have an ambiguous understanding of blockchain and its benefits, let alone how it impacts their organization.
- With bitcoin drawing most of the media attention, organizations are finding it difficult to translate cryptocurrency hype to business use case.
Impact and Result
- Distinguish blockchain from bitcoin by introducing a business-centric definition of blockchain around its unique and competitive technological features.
- Discover successful blockchain use cases in different industries; business leaders can leverage tangible real-life examples to interpret the impact of blockchain on their own industry.
- By analyzing the value chain of their business, CIOs can understand stakeholder pain points and craft a blockchain use case around them.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.