The development team is tasked with rewriting and redesigning an application to take advantage of a cloud environment. Teams must assess the candidate application through various architectural lenses before migrating it to the cloud. A high-level understanding is required to reveal the impact and risks of cloud migration.
- Identify and evaluate what cloud benefits your application can leverage and the business value generated as a result of migrating your application to the cloud.
- Use Info-Tech’s approach to building a robust application that can leverage scalability, availability, and performance benefits while maintaining the functions and features that the application currently supports for the business.
- Standardize and strengthen your performance testing practices and capacity planning activities to build a strong current state assessment.
- Use Info-Tech’s elaboration of the 12-factor app to build a clear and robust cloud profile and target state for your application.
- Leverage Info-Tech’s cloud requirements model to assess the impact of cloud on different requirements patterns.