Use the diagnostic at the center of this phase to assist your organization in assessing current capabilities, designing "to be" capability targets, and developing initiatives to address the gaps in between.
Use the phase's 5 steps to create initiatives that will support the team in developing its "to be" capabilities:
- Step 2.1: Assess the capabilities of the data architecture practice
- Step 2.2: Assess your enterprise data model (EDM)
- Step 2.3: Assess and plan the capabilities of each related architecture
- Step 2.4: Assess your organization’s dynamic data architecture models
- Step 2.5: Assess performance gaps
Use the insights, discoveries, and plans from this phase to support your organization in building a roadmap that includes both modern and traditional data architecture initiatives.