Your Windows 10 migration doesn't need be a disruption to your end users. This phase will take you through the following activities:
- Establish core stakeholders and contributors, and their concerns.
- Identify current organizational goals.
- Obtain feedback on end users’ current pain points.
- Perform a user-group analysis.
- Inventory operating systems, apps, and devices.
- Perform a cost/benefit analysis.
- Choose an edition.
- Choose a start date for your Windows 10 migration.
- Identify your milestones and success metrics.