As a CIO, you need to strategically manage digital resources across multiple product or service lines to maximize the value to the organization. This involves:
- Synthesizing data from siloed digital portfolios across service lines.
- Optimizing your use of existing resources across multiple business units or organizations.
- Making data-driven decisions on how to allocate resources and investments across IT.
This research will guide you through activities to:
- Bring together siloed digital portfolios for a complete view across your organization.
- Gain transparency into the health and performance of your investments in digital talent, assets, products and services.
- Optimize the mix of investments in order to maximize the value generated by IT across portfolios