Use Info-Tech's Master Data Management Project Charter Template as a project management tool. Use this master document to centralize the critical information regarding to objectives, staffing, timeline, and expected outcome of the project. Build project management into the process at the beginning.
The project charter will help you:
- Document the project sponsor of the project.
- Identify purpose, goals, and objectives.
- Identify the project risks.
- Build a cross-functional project team and assign responsibilities.
- Define project team expectations and meeting frequency.
- Develop a timeline for the project with key milestones.
- Identify metrics for tracking success.
- Receive approval for the project.