This capstone provides insights, recommendations, and actions worth taking around adopting an integrated risk management program. The five core elements of integrated risk include:
- Assess your integrated risk maturity
- Determine authority with governance
- Build a risk management program plan
- Establish risk management processes
- Implement a risk management program
Create a formalized method to address risks in your organization and ensure the right stakeholders can make informed decisions on responses.