One of the most difficult aspects of an ERP project is soliciting diverse requirements from a variety of different business units. Info-Tech's “ERP Business Requirements Template for Business Unit Managers” provides a means of obtaining these requirements.
The template includes sections to document:
- Business unit project vision.
- Current metrics and KPIs.
- Desired metrics and KPIs.
- Frequency of data refresh for metrics.
- Implementation characteristics.
- Problems with existing system.
- Desired functionality.
Use this template to document both functional criteria and existing functional gaps.