Even though most marketers will say that it’s important to produce interesting content, only 58% of B2B markers take the time to ask their customers what’s important to them. Without a true and deep understanding of buyers, marketers continue to invest their time in resources in an uninteresting product and company-focused diatribe.
By applying the SoftwareReviews message mapping architecture, clients will be able to:
- Quickly diagnose the current state of their content marketing effectiveness compared to industry metrics.
- Compare their current messaging approach versus the key elements of the Message Map Architecture.
- Create more compelling and relevant content that aligns with a buyer’s needs and journey.
- Shrink marketing and sales cycles.
- Increase the pace of content production.
Marketers that activate the SoftwareReviews message mapping architecture will be able to crack the code on the formula for improving open and click-through rates.
Marketing content that identifies the benefit of the product along with a deep understanding of the buyer pain points, desired value and benefit proof-points, is a key driver in delivering value to a prospect, thereby increasing marketing metrics such as open rates, time on site, page views and click through rates.