The explosion of digital information in today's organizations is rapidly decreasing employees' ability to find specific content. Build a framework for digital asset management (DAM) using metadata to deal with the mounting problem before it gets any worse. This research will help you to:
- Understand how the enterprise context impacts your ability to find information.
- Learn how people in your organization manage information and how to support them with better metadata.
- Develop and implement metadata organization processes to support findability.
- Know how technology can help you improve the findability of information in your organization.
- Get to action: take the first steps to improving findability.
You can’t just buy findability through a search engine. Align your information organization with how your workers manage their own information. Know how DAM can help you improve the findability of information in your organization.