Installing a new practice to effect organizational culture change is a big undertaking that's fraught with risks, especially for resource management where the effects will be felt every day. This phase will take you through the following activities:
- Define the scope of your pilot and determine its logistics, so that processes are refined and risks are minimized before a rollout.
- Finalize resource management roles and responsibilities.
- Brainstorm and plan for potential resistance to change, objections, and fatigue from stakeholders.
- Plan for next steps in reclaiming project capacity.
- Plan for next steps in overcoming supply-demand reconciliation challenges.
Use this phase as part of the full blueprint, Balance Supply and Demand with Realistic Resource Management Practices.