Successful Project Portfolio Management depends on many factors, and the particulars will vary from organization to organization. This report provides an end-to-end diagnostic assessment of your PPM practices based on measurable data and necessary context such as organizational size, oversight structure, project methodology, and specific tools in use.
Beyond giving you a thorough understanding of your PPM environment, the report includes tactical insights and recommended actions tailored specifically to your situation. Use this comprehensive, in-depth approach to measure success and to drive far-reaching improvement and optimization of your PPM practices.
Start Your Diagnostic Now
We’ll help you get set up as soon as you’re readyStart Now
PPM Assessment Dashboard and Insight Overview
- Measure and communicate success in terms of Info-Tech’s best practices for PPM, which are derived from COBIT (a globally accepted framework used by businesses to optimize the value of IT), feedback from our membership, and the experience of our analysts
- Identify areas of weakness and opportunities for improvement, and justify allocation of resources and effort toward these goals
- Obtain high level insights to frame your understanding of each PPM area and guide your progress through the report
Area Details Report
These sections provide the full context for your results by explaining the significance of each evaluation criteria, showing your status in each area and subcategory, establishing the relative importance of the areas and subcategories, and delivering customized advice for your situation.
Understand your results on an in-depth level for each report area and subcategory:
- Portfolio Management Role
- PPM Governance
- Project Leadership
- PPM Administration
- Portfolio Management Process
- Project Intake Process
- Project Resourcing
- Portfolio Reporting
- Project Closure Process
- Organizational Structure
If more than one team member completes the survey, your report will include team alignment pages for each section. Use these pages to draw out insights, facilitate knowledge transfer, address gaps and discrepancies, and make sure your team is on the same page.