Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Seventy percent of Application Integration (AI) projects fail. Improving your chances for success requires an established governance model prior to the implementation of AI. Save yourself the time and effort costs of an ungoverned AI framework. Use Info-Tech’s tools to determine your AI Governance capabilities and determine where to focus your efforts to increase those capabilities.
- Good AI Governance is about people and process maturity, which combined account for 94% of an organization’s success in AI governance.
- Chains of responsibility, policies, control mechanisms, measurement, and communication must all be governed to some degree to ensure success of AI frameworks.
- Depending on the size, maturity, and capabilities of your organization, strategies will range from simple and informal to complex and formal.
- If you are not ready to govern your SOA environment, you are not ready to implement an SOA framework.
AI governance technology contributes little to the success of governance. For decisions about technology related to governance, let the governance you establish for people and process be the framework that the technology fits into.