RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Establishing a process for collecting valid project requests is achieved through the completion of two main steps:
- Establish Rules of Engagement
- Collect Project Proposals
When you work through the tools in this bundle you will have:
- A common definition of a project and how it differs from other organizational activities, such as routine maintenance.
- A solid process for documenting and collecting project requests.
- Clear expectations of the information required to propose a project.
- A defined and documented process for establishing the prioritization process, team, expectations, and rules of engagement.
Tools included in this bundle:
- Project Request E-Mail Template
- Project Request Form