Access this TemplatePolicy FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
This template should be used to create a charter for establishing a Peer Advisory Committee (PAC) team. The charter formally outlines crucial PAC details, including:
- Mandate, including purpose and scope.
- Team members, including additional members and attendees.
- Leadership, including roles and responsibilities.
- Operating procedures for team meetings, decision-making, and communications.
A team charter is a valuable management tool in that it can act as a type of contract that clarifies expectations of individual team members and holds them accountable for meeting those expectations.
Already a member?