Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
It's never too early to start thinking about how to get the most out of future contract negotiations with a vendor. To position the organization strongly for future negotiations, IT managers should gather information about the organization's needs, market and industry trends, and vendor options prior to soliciting vendors.
With an eye towards future contract negotiations, this research note discusses:
- Gathering organizational needs.
- Leveraging vendor and market research.
- The importance of timing.
Before selecting a vendor, get armed with the information and tools necessary to be in the driver's seat at future contract negotiations.