Some contractual items present more risk to the organization than others. When crafting your negotiation strategy, it's worthwhile to evaluate each negotiable item to understand its importance, the impact if the outsourcer fails to deliver on that item, and the overall probability of failure. Use this tool to:
- List all items that must be reflected in the contract.
- Identify items that have not been adequately addressed.
- Determine which items are negotiable.
- Calculate a risk score for each negotiable item.
- Set a risk mitigation strategy.
Use this tool to systematically cover the crucial aspects of the outsourcing contract and mitigate risk.