This template will provide you with a process in which to mitigate against vulnerabilities. It can be customized to your organization’s specific needs in order to outline what needs to be done within your own company in order to remediate against vulnerabilities.
- Identifying new vulnerabilities through scanning tools, penetration tests, and/or third-party sources.
- Triaging vulnerabilities and then evaluating them based on how they can affect the organization.
- Selecting the appropriate remediation option needed for different vulnerabilities.
- Links to documents for backups and testing.
- Planning for continual improvement.