THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
- Recent technological advancements have significantly changed the IP telephony vendor landscape, evening out the playing field and causing vendors to find new ways to differentiate their solutions.
- Vendors tout highly comprehensive, end-to-end communications portfolios. But what does your business really need?
- This Vendor Landscape isolates key vendor strengths and challenges, and provides resources to help accelerate your selection process.
- Many enterprises engaged in IP telephony evaluation struggle with internal biases and vendor allegiances, clouding what should be an unbiased analysis based on the company’s needs.
- Understanding key vendor and product differentiators will help evaluators deliver a thorough and objective take on the leading players in this space.
- IP telephony and core unified communications features deliver invaluable flexibility, helping to support trends in bring-your-own-device and increased teleworking.
Impact and Result
- Reach a shortlist and final recommendation on IP telephony vendors in an accelerated timeframe.
- Instill confidence that you are selecting a partner that will deliver on current and future needs.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.