With an understanding of the target and current state, it's time to conduct a gap analysis, create a roadmap, and finalize the strategy. This phase will take you through the following activities:
- Identify gaps in IT capabilities to reach the target state.
- Identify initiatives from each of the seven perspectives based on capability changes.
- Create profiles for each defined initiative.
- Secure strategy approval through road mapping, budgeting, and risk analysis.
- Establish a process for communicating and refreshing the IT strategy.
Use this phase as part of the full blueprint Rapidly Develop a Visual IT Strategy.